FLiX Clan Xbox360
Join the FLiX Clan Today
FLiX Clan Xbox360
Join the FLiX Clan Today
FLiX Clan Xbox360
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FLiX Clan Xbox360

FLiX Clan's Official Website

HomeHome  FLiX Clan XatFLiX Clan Xat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum

Keywords
Latest topics
» Caboose's Application
People Running For Admin and Moderator Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 7:03 pm by FLiX Caboose

» New and old members read
People Running For Admin and Moderator Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:57 pm by FLiX Caboose

» where we stand
People Running For Admin and Moderator Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:54 pm by FLiX Caboose

» URG I CANT SEND PRIVATE MESSAGES
People Running For Admin and Moderator Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:50 pm by FLiX Caboose

» Who wants to hear a joke?
People Running For Admin and Moderator Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:49 pm by FLiX Caboose

» Class Setups KD and more!
People Running For Admin and Moderator Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 4:52 pm by FLiX Caboose

» HELP 2 Profiles and their can only be one.
People Running For Admin and Moderator Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 3:55 pm by FLiX Caboose

» Spring Break
People Running For Admin and Moderator Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 3:40 pm by FLiX Caboose

» COD Ghosts Clan Wars
People Running For Admin and Moderator Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:36 pm by FLiX Ahqua

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Top posters
FLiX Ahqua
People Running For Admin and Moderator Vote_lcapPeople Running For Admin and Moderator Voting_barPeople Running For Admin and Moderator Vote_rcap 
FLiX Hunter
People Running For Admin and Moderator Vote_lcapPeople Running For Admin and Moderator Voting_barPeople Running For Admin and Moderator Vote_rcap 
LlamaFetus
FLiX aPeterGrif
FLiX aC0NB0Y
FLiX NATERTATER
FLiX Caboose
xTehVanz
goeed321
swaggking

People Running For Admin and Moderator

Go down 
+7
FLiX Hunter
FLiX NATERTATER
FLIX FirstStrike
FLiX iBlaZeBoy
xTehVanz
LlamaFetus
FLiX Ahqua
11 posters
AuthorMessage
FLiX Ahqua
Clan Leader
FLiX Ahqua

People Running For Admin and Moderator Empty
PostSubject: People Running For Admin and Moderator   People Running For Admin and Moderator Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 8:42 pm

ok heres the rules 5 people willing to run for admin but only 2 people will become an admin and for moderators i need 10 people to run for it i will anounce when we have the people for admin then we get the people running for moderator and there will be 5 moderators and i will make a poll for each part and the voting will be for a week and for admins the top 2 are admins and moderators top 5 voted become moderators (YOU CAN VOTE FOR YOURSELF IF YOU GET INTO THE VOTING)
Back to top Go down
http://theflixclanxbox.tk
LlamaFetus
Co-Leader
LlamaFetus

PostSubject: Re: People Running For Admin and Moderator   People Running For Admin and Moderator Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 9:04 pm

FLiX +iToastBoy+ wrote:
ok heres the rules 5 people willing to run for admin but only 2 people will become an admin and for moderators i need 10 people to run for it i will anounce when we have the people for admin then we get the people running for moderator and there will be 5 moderators and i will make a poll for each part and the voting will be for a week and for admins the top 2 are admins and moderators top 5 voted become moderators (YOU CAN VOTE FOR YOURSELF IF YOU GET INTO THE VOTING)

When is it going to be?
Back to top Go down
FLiX Ahqua
Clan Leader
FLiX Ahqua

PostSubject: Re: People Running For Admin and Moderator   People Running For Admin and Moderator Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 9:13 pm

1st 5 people to reply run for admin then after that we got next 10 people going for moderator and the others try to rank up
Back to top Go down
LlamaFetus
Co-Leader
LlamaFetus

PostSubject: Re: People Running For Admin and Moderator   People Running For Admin and Moderator Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 9:22 pm

Why I should be an admin:

I think I should be an admin because I am going to be an active member on the forums. I will make things exciting for all of you. I may not be on the Wii for a long time each day, but when im on I go hard. I am an all-around player. I can use any weapon, any lethal, any perk, any strike package, and any death streak, and I will STILL get a positive K:D. Those are the reasons why I should be admin.

Smile
Back to top Go down
xTehVanz
Clan Member
xTehVanz

PostSubject: i can be good   People Running For Admin and Moderator Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:54 am

i think i shouldbe an admin because im a very active clan member,id be happy to help out everyone. im on wii a few hours a day everyday and im good. what im trying to say is i think i could really be a good admin, so if you could give me a chance that would be awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FLiX Ahqua
Clan Leader
FLiX Ahqua

PostSubject: Re: People Running For Admin and Moderator   People Running For Admin and Moderator Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:40 pm

hmmm since you just joined the clan recently ill make you a moderator or my apprentice 1st and we'll see how that goes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xTehVanz
Clan Member
xTehVanz

PostSubject: Re: People Running For Admin and Moderator   People Running For Admin and Moderator Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:55 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
FLiX iBlaZeBoy
Clan Member
FLiX iBlaZeBoy

Character sheet
Admin: Noob

PostSubject: Why i should be an admin:   People Running For Admin and Moderator Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:24 pm

I should be an admin because i always wii get on and post new codes had updates on the clan.I think i would be good enough for an admin.
Back to top Go down
FLIX FirstStrike
Clan Member

PostSubject: Why I Should be an Admin   People Running For Admin and Moderator Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:02 pm

Hey Toastboy, if you need a new intro vid montage title I can make a really sick one, I am a computer wiz and I am always online for the website and the wii
Back to top Go down
FLiX NATERTATER
Clan Recruiter
FLiX NATERTATER

PostSubject: Re: People Running For Admin and Moderator   People Running For Admin and Moderator Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:08 pm

FLiX +iToastBoy+ wrote:
I should be admin or moderator because I'm an active member On the forums and on wii. I will make problems go away if there is any such as member complaints. I also will make sure everyone is included in matches if there online or if they want to. That is why I should be admin or moderator.
Back to top Go down
FLiX Hunter
Active Clan Member
FLiX Hunter

Character sheet

PostSubject: i should be an admin   People Running For Admin and Moderator Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:44 am

i was the 1 that made all ur post stiky and i post codes and stuff i want to be admin but its up to u i wouldnt mess ur site u know me toastboy and i was a good moderator last website i think i should be promoted to an admin i swear to god i wouldnt do any thing to ur site and stuff Smile and i know u for along time and im 2nd leader u sed well i know im not gunna do any thing to ur site i just want to see wat its like i swear im not gunna mess up ur site i swearand ur my best friend on the wii and i know u since the clan was made right reply back and tell me wat u want to say k pm me or post doesnt matter Smile
Back to top Go down
http://teamflixwiifourmotion.com
FLiX Joker
Clan Member

PostSubject: Im a co-leader   People Running For Admin and Moderator Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:39 pm

I should become one becuase I co-Leade with you Smile. -FLiX Joker

®️¥ƒˆ†ƒ¥ˆ¬©️˙¨…¨¥†®️£™️£§ª•¶πº•˙¨˙¨¥©️†¥®️¨ˆji¨¨¨®️∞¶®️•¶∞´¥†ƒ†¨ƒˆ¨
Back to top Go down
FLiX aC0NB0Y
Clan Member

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: People Running For Admin and Moderator   People Running For Admin and Moderator Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:07 pm

i should be a admin because im iC0NB0Y
Back to top Go down
Flix CowBoy
Co-Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Since I just joined   People Running For Admin and Moderator Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:08 pm

Since I just joined and I have been in the clan for a long time can i be something important?
I have been there almost the whole time....
Back to top Go down
FLiX Ahqua
Clan Leader
FLiX Ahqua

PostSubject: Re: People Running For Admin and Moderator   People Running For Admin and Moderator Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:46 pm

fill out a application to be admin moderator etc in the right forum section.
Back to top Go down
FLiX Blue
Clan Member
FLiX Blue

PostSubject: Running for admin   People Running For Admin and Moderator Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:40 pm

The reason i want to run for admin is because im a boss and I will help people with Teamveiwer how to hack
Back to top Go down
FLiX Ahqua
Clan Leader
FLiX Ahqua

PostSubject: Re: People Running For Admin and Moderator   People Running For Admin and Moderator Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 11:46 pm

:chan: put your application in the right section i made a specific forum called admin application for a reason now everyone copy and paste yo shit and put in the the right application section or ill curb stomp yo asses to the ground
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People Running For Admin and Moderator   People Running For Admin and Moderator Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People Running For Admin and Moderator
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FLiX Clan Xbox360 :: Applications :: Recruitments-
Jump to: