FLiX Clan Xbox360
Join the FLiX Clan Today
FLiX Clan Xbox360
Join the FLiX Clan Today
FLiX Clan Xbox360
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FLiX Clan Xbox360

FLiX Clan's Official Website

HomeHome  FLiX Clan XatFLiX Clan Xat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum

Keywords
Latest topics
» Caboose's Application
Class Setups KD and more! Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 7:03 pm by FLiX Caboose

» New and old members read
Class Setups KD and more! Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:57 pm by FLiX Caboose

» where we stand
Class Setups KD and more! Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:54 pm by FLiX Caboose

» URG I CANT SEND PRIVATE MESSAGES
Class Setups KD and more! Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:50 pm by FLiX Caboose

» Who wants to hear a joke?
Class Setups KD and more! Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:49 pm by FLiX Caboose

» Class Setups KD and more!
Class Setups KD and more! Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 4:52 pm by FLiX Caboose

» HELP 2 Profiles and their can only be one.
Class Setups KD and more! Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 3:55 pm by FLiX Caboose

» Spring Break
Class Setups KD and more! Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 3:40 pm by FLiX Caboose

» COD Ghosts Clan Wars
Class Setups KD and more! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:36 pm by FLiX Ahqua

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Top posters
FLiX Ahqua
Class Setups KD and more! Vote_lcapClass Setups KD and more! Voting_barClass Setups KD and more! Vote_rcap 
FLiX Hunter
Class Setups KD and more! Vote_lcapClass Setups KD and more! Voting_barClass Setups KD and more! Vote_rcap 
LlamaFetus
FLiX aPeterGrif
FLiX aC0NB0Y
FLiX NATERTATER
FLiX Caboose
xTehVanz
goeed321
swaggking

Class Setups KD and more!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FLiX Ahqua
Clan Leader
FLiX Ahqua

Class Setups KD and more! Empty
PostSubject: Class Setups KD and more!   Class Setups KD and more! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:47 pm

hey i just want you guys to have a little interest on here so i thought why not share our class setups kd and maybe some cool tips and tricks you guys know about the game. Heres 3 of my classes feel free to try them out!

Mtar
Adjustable Stock
Quick Draw Handle
Extended Clip
Perks:
Lightweight
Flak Jacket
Scavenger
Tactical Mask

Scorpion Evo
Fast Mag
Silencer
Perks:
Lightweight
Scavenger
Fast Hands
Dead Silence
Lethal:
C4
Tactical:
Emp Grenade

Remington
Long Barrel
Perks:
Lightweight
Flak Jacket
Scavenger
Dead Silence
Dexterity

Always Run For support
Uav
Orbital Vsat
Emp Systems

Lethal
Orbital
Loadstar
K9 Unit

My KD before i fresh restart was a 1.98
now its only a 1.35 beacause i try to get sniper feeds and trickshots for our clan channel and my personal channel

For Tips and Tricks i will upload videos on how i play and if you think you want to try it go for it!
Back to top Go down
http://theflixclanxbox.tk
FLiX Caboose
Clan Member
FLiX Caboose

Class Setups KD and more! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class Setups KD and more!   Class Setups KD and more! Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 4:52 pm

Battlefield 4 loadout
Assault= M416 - Kobra [RDS], Tactical Light, Compensator, Angled Grip; MP443 - Delta [RDS], Tactical Light, Heavy Barrel or Muzzle Brake; Gadget 1 - Defibs; Gadget 2 - M320 HE; Grenade - M18 Smoke; Knife - Seal; Field Upgrades - Defensive.

Engineer= CZ-3A1 - Kobra [RDS], Tactical Light, Compensator, Angled Grip/ Stubby Grip/ Potato Grip; CZ-75 - Delta [RDS], Tactical Light, Muzzle Brake or Heavy Barrel; Gadget 1 - MK153 SMAW or RPG-7V2, Gadget 2 - M2 Slam, Grenade - M84 Flashbang, Knife - Shank, Field Upgrades - Offensive.

Support= AWS - Kobra [RDS], Tactical Light, Flash Hider or Heavy Barrel, Stubby Grip or Angled Grip; Compact 45 - Delta [RDS], Tactical Light, Muzzle Brake; Gadget 1 - Ammo Box; Gadget 2 - C4 Explosive; Grenades V40 Mini; Knife - Trench; Field Upgrades- Defensive.

Recon= SRR-61 or Gol Magnum - Any sight, Variable Zoom or Range Finder, Straight Pull; MP443 or Shorty 12G - Delta [RDS], Tactical Light, Muzzle Brake (Shorty 12G - Full Choke); Gadget 1 - C4 Explosive; Gadget 2 - Radio Beacon; Grenades - M18 Smoke; Knife - Carbon Fiber; Field Upgrades - Sniper.

Skill is 174, K/D is 0.82. Tips - Always use available vehicles. Getting killed in a firefight and then getting a vehicle, could sway the entire fight. And even if you're not doing much many of the engineers on the enemy team will try and take out your vehicle. making them reveal their spots and allowing for ground troops and other vehicles to get a kill.
Back to top Go down

Class Setups KD and more!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FLiX Clan Xbox360 :: Xbox Section :: COD:BlackOps2-
Jump to: